|Facility||Madison City School Stadium|
|First Game||10/31/03 (Bob Jones 55, Huntsville 28)|
|Address||211 Celtic Drive, Madison, AL 35758|
Madison City Schools Stadium has served as the home of the Bob Jones Patriots football and soccer teams since 2003. Prior to 2003, the Patriots hosted football and soccer games at Discovery Middle School (former location of Bob Jones High School).
The first game played at Madison City Schools Stadium was a 55-28 victory over Huntsville High School on a Halloween Homecoming night. Two years later, the Patriots hosted their first playoff game at Madison City Schools Stadium in a 14-8 victory over Huffman High School.
Other Madison City Schools Stadium firsts…
- The first offensive play from scrimmage was a running play to Max Martin
- The first pass play was from Michael Dean to Chris Cooper
- The first 1st down was earned after Michael Dean ran for the yardage, fumbled, and the Patriots recovered.
- The first touchdown was a 6-yard run by Max Martin
- The first PAT (point after touchdown) was completed by Cody Stepko
- The first Bob Jones kickoff was by Cody Stepko
- The first fumble recovery was by Bryan Woodruff on the first Bob Jones kickoff/li>
- The first passing touchdown was a 28-yard pass thrown by Michael Dean to Ryan Somrak
- The first punt was a 38-yards punt by Chris Cooper
- The first interception was by Dirk Caudle
- The first touchdown scored by an underclassman was by freshman, Warren Wilkins
- The first homecoming queen celebrated in the new stadium was Mallory Fallin
- The first playoff win was against Huffman High School on October 31, 2003